Re: Re: exhaust leak?

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 13:13:31 EDT

OK, I'll fix it! I just wasn't sure if it was possible for the CO to
make it from the engine compartment to the cab. Thanks for the
answers.

Pssst, Bernd! What size wrench do I need?

Flip

---- Begin Original Message ----

It sounds like an exhaust leak. You're getting carbon monoxide (CO)
in the
cab. GET IT FIXED NOW. CO is colorless and odorless. It attaches to
the red
blood cells and doesn't allow oxygen to be transported in your body.
First it
puts you to sleep then it kills you. See the discussion about the bad
accident.

Doug Fedeli

http://www.care2.com - Homebase for people who care about the Environment!