window scratches

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 18:25:06 EDT

I read in $ wheel & off road a while back of someone polishing their
windshield with toothpaste, a rag and a light touch. If you are thinking
of replacing the glass as it is might as well try it, or maybe even a good
polishing compound...

Just a Thought,
Chris

>after several mud runs that cake the windows and stupid passangers
>who insist on rolling the windows down with mud caked on them,
>my windows have long vertial stratches on them.
>
>is there anyway to smooth the glass to make them less
>visible because they are very annoying.
>or am i just better off replacing the glass.
>i want to tint them but they look like shit now.
>
>thanks

'00 CC, 4.7, 5-sp, Autolite 3923's, Nearing Street Legal Radial Slicks...