Re[2]: My new email address

From: Michael Clark (mike@mikesdakota.com)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 03:58:08 EDT

Monday, June 12, 2000, 5:45:43 PM, you wrote:

> Mike, you change e-mail addresses more than some people change... well,
> some things are better left unsaid ;^)

> How's that MPI doing today? Your initial results sounded great, I hope
> you can improve on them. Are you planning on a trip to the dyno or the
> strip to figure out your actual return?

> ttyl,

> Richard in San Antonio

:-) Yeah I just set around and think "now where do I want my DML
delivered to today..." Maybe micorsoft should adopt that phrase
huh?.... BTW the old email is still good, just wanted the posts in a
different mailbox....

How's the manifold doing?.... well, I have GOBS more low end torque.
Top end still feels a bit flat to me. Totally backwards to what it
should be doing. I really like the torque but I hope the top end
comes back. It is getting better and better.... I'm thinking the
injectors not being seated all the way down might be causing the top
end dropoff. The plan is to do some grinding this comming weekend and
get the injectors down where they should be. I'll let everyone know.

This thing sure cooled the temps down. Pinging is non-existant so
far... But I'm almost worried it will be too cool in the winter.

Until I feel that it's performing like it should I'm not going to the
track. But I will when I get all the kinks worked out.

--Mike www.mikesdakota.com