What are th best headers?

From: ROBERT FREDRICK (shelby340@email.msn.com)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 10:08:56 EDT

Hi everyone,

     I'm new to the list. I own a 1989 Shelby Dakota(883) with a 340
in it retaining factory fuel injection and emissions. With the two
systems not being matched it really isn't THAT fast but it is about a
mid 14 second truck.

     I also just bought a 1997 Ram 4X4CC Sport with the 360 and I'm
going to be modifying that soon. My intentions are a full exhaust
from headers back. Does any one recommend a certain header brand as
being better than the others?

     My next step after that will be roller rockers and then a
supercharger. Do you think I should add the single plain intake with
the supercharger? Or will my torque be cut too much? After these
mods will be a performance rebuild for the trans and 4.10 gears in
each axle. Thank you for your advice.

Rob
1989 Shelby Dakota #883 5.6L
1997 Ram 4X4 CC Sport