Re: Spanked..I hang my head in shame

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 10:38:48 EDT

I saw where a Supercharged TuRD runs in the 15.2-15.4 range...
It'd give me a lil trouble as I am now... but Today or Tomorrow I'll be
supercharged too... =)
I'm waiting fer the doorbell to ring... =)
Placed on Van NORFOLK VA 06/13/2000 07:29
FedEX sais tomorrow it'll be here, but I'm hoping that it'll be here today
since its on the van in the city next door =)
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual's w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 2 Electric Fans
180 T-stat, MSD 8.5 wires, Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1, Mod'd intake
Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, MP Puter, *Powerdyne ordered*
Edelbrock Headers/Y-pipe, Exhaust cutout B4 cat
BEST 1/4 15.488 @ 86.23 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ