Re: RE: Alaskan/Western Canada DMLers

From: Todd Abernathy (t_abernathy7@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 11:01:43 EDT

Duff,
Yeah, I'm taking a 12 gauge with slugs and if I can get my hands on some,
I'll take flares or blanks. I read if the bear is at a distance they are
good to scare them off before they get too close.

I've been thinking about truck parts. The truck is only about 3 month
old with a little over 2k on it. I tend to think she should be okay for
the trip. Any suggestions ?

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.