RE: RE: Alaskan/Western Canada DMLers

From: brian.duffey@intelsat.int
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 11:21:38 EDT

W/out getting too involved (or taking too much space)
Oil filters/oil, Air filter, wiper blades/washer fluid, replacement bulbs &
fuses.
I also always carry a few spare lug nuts. A coolant bottle with half
water/half coolant (make sure you mark the container with the other half of
coolant very well). Check the spare to make sure the pressure is OK.

For a newer truck, that should about cover it.

Happy travels,

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK - F&B Stage I TBI