Re: RE: Re: German Spank

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 12:05:41 EDT

I've already spanked a 328 with the Dak...they're useless "Nazi Road
Oilers". (And I can say that...i'm of 100% German decent.)

The Higher end M Series are something to be reckoned with though....Several
years ago, we ran across a Dinan "Converted" 735Csi and i'll tell ya what,
the supercharged 'Stang that we had built (that ran 12's all day long) got
spanked pretty damn hard. Don't know what the hell was in the B'mmer, but
that was one hell of a respectable car. (Still paid too uch for it though.)

- Bernd