Re: Got Rear-ended!!! :-(

From: Michael Clark (mike@mikesdakota.com)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 13:57:17 EDT

> pay attention! I'm gonna get it fixed until it's perfect... on her dime!
> If you care you can take a look at:
> http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k/damage/damage.html

Nate, that's so wierd how the scratch on your bumper looks. I swear
it looks just like a digital camera! ;-)

--just kiddin' with ya--

I know how it feels to have some idiot crap your truck up (even if it
is minor). I mean it wasn't like that before right. When that Bi--
er lady, backed into my fender she looked at it and said "oh that's
not hurt..." stupid bitch. She payed for it though. Ticket, and her
insurance rented me a Ram for a week while the fender got buffed and
repainted. Don't let anyone tell you it isn't worth filing on. The
cop that worked my accident thought I was crazy for wanting a police
report filed on such minor damage. She said it wasn't even close to
$500. But it did finally wind up costing the insurance around $600 or
so includeing the rental.

Good luck with your repair. I'd push for a new bumper if possible.

--Mike www.mikesdakota.com