5.0 spanking

From: christine lauret (christinelauret@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 15:48:02 EDT

Well I was out at a friends party the other night down here in kingston. A
buddy and me went out for a cruise in the dakuda just minding our own
business shootn' the crap when a little 5.0 pulls up to us at the lights..Of
course he starts revn' his motor laughing at me...probably because I've
still got the V6 logo's on the front fenders..So we said were up for a
cahllenge...So he gets serious...So the light goes green and we squak
off...When I was at 50 MPH I had em' by 2 car lengths. I was up to 100 mph
leaving him way behind until the next set of lights....He says, "What the
F**K do you have in that thing"....WE just smiled and drove back to the
party..HAHA that was fun!

Jeff P

'71 340 in a 87 dakota
727/Hemi converter