RE: Non member help please

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 18:50:45 EDT

Gene, he may have had a bad ground connection via the casing on the PCM.. He
could have a bad contact inside the PCM itself.. He can get another PCM real
cheap on an online savage yard (seen as cheap as $50 in working condition).
Has he reinstalled it yet?? If so what were the results??

Greg
95 Dakota Sport CC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ
ICQ: 283886