Re: Was Rear-ended, NOW: The "T" Word

From: Looper (davidalooper@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 19:16:20 EDT

I tell you what it must be hunting season for
Dakota's.
Between Sunday night and Monday night I had to avoid 4
accidents. Sunday night I had to go from the right
lane to the left lane then the turning lane and
finally into on coming traffic to avoid an Explorer
turning left across my lane. Thank goodness the
Dakota's are pretty nimble for there size. If I had a
F150 it would have been over.