Re: ALPINE SSUUUUUUCCCKKKS!!!

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 20:16:45 EDT

In a message dated 6/13/00 5:16:49 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
miggitymike@juno.com writes:

> I just put my Alpine CDA-7832 cd player in the repair shop for the 3rd
> time!!! Every single time it's something with the CD player. When I get
> it back, Alpine gets a nasty-gram. Supposedly THE BEST car stereo
> components in the world... yeah right...
>
> -mike d.

Well I don't know sh*t about there headunits I liek the Pioneers for that,
but I ahve a set of there DDDrive 5.25 components and I am totally amazied...
(other than the bitch adna half to mount em) these things kick ass, I am
still runnning em off the 45 W max of ym DEH-P6000, which works, but I wanna
get an Amp for em BAD!!!! (no place for the amp though, gunna have to get a
thing one under the seat...)

Greg