Missing radiator shroud??

From: Luke White (lukewhite@emeraldis.com)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 20:40:58 EDT

OK, potentially stupid question - is there supposed to be a plastic shroud
on the driver's side of the radiator (in front of the horns) similar to the
passenger side? You can almost look straight through to the firewall! For
example, the evening we picked the truck up we went to a seafood restaurant
out in the boonies. Needless to say, MANY bugs met their demise on the
front of our truck. A few days later, when I was cleaning some of the crud
the dealership left under the hood, I noticed dead bugs stuck to the ABS
module on the driver's side fender!!! It seems to me there should be a
shroud to prevent bugs, dirt, WATER, etc. from having free access to the
engine compartment.

Or am I just being silly???

Thanks,

Luke