Re: ALPINE SSUUUUUUCCCKKKS!!!

From: Matt Koth (rpmkoth@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 22:32:29 EDT

I have had an Alpine head unit in my truck for as long as I have owned it,
and I havn't had any problems. On the other hand, my Pioneer head unit in my
last truck broke at least once a month. I am completly satisfied with my
Alpine.

Matt Koth
95 cc 318 4x4 auto
K&N drop-in
Alpine CD player, Boston speakers
electric sunroof, vent visors, magnum deflecta-shield