Re: Re: DMLer in TN?????

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 23:14:35 EDT

Heck ya, born and raised up in dem woods. Like the commercial said...
"shoulda had a v8" =) run up the Cherola (that aint spelled right, but
I'm tired and don't care...) skyway at near triple digits if ya want ;-)
but then again, that is a fictional story so I dunno what I'm talking about
o:-)
    Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
      95 318 4x4 CC auto
  www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4