Re: 3.9 valve covers (Dester)

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 23:21:50 EDT

Hrm.. I might be buying a set. I don't have oil baffles in my stock valve
covers and it's blowing oil into my breather.

hey! is this where all my white smoke out the tailpipe could be coming from
in the morning? it sucks it in the intake, and when I start it in the
morning, it's accumilated at the piston rings so puff puff. smoke? Maybe
I'm just thinking too hard.

I hope these valve covers are "taller" than the stockers..

-Dester

97 Dakota CC v6 auto
JBA Headers, K&N Gen-2 setup, ASP underdrive pullies, upgraded 2.5" y-pipe,
Jacob's ignition, ported TB, 1.6 roller rockers, electrical fan, 180 stat,
and much more...
www.angelfire.com/ks2/Dester223/home.html
PB 1/4 mile: 17.221@79 MPH

<< Mopar does make chrome valve covers for our magnum v6's. Jeg's
 sells them for $69.99 (p/n 312-P4452042). They're not the best looking
 covers out there, but they do shine ;-) I tried to locate a picture for you,
 but I couldn't find one. I'll keep looking though. >>