Got my Powerdyne installed this afternoon

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 23:29:39 EDT

Welp, I got my supercharger from FedEx at 11:52AM this afternoon...
as soon as I heard a big truck stop at my house I was out front waiting fer
it... =) He asked me if this was for my Trans Am, I was like, thats my
Sisters, but its a Supercharger for my truck... He was kinda amazed =)

Anyways
Install was ok, except the part where Powerdyne fergot to put one fuel line
in the boxes... (Supposed to overnight it) and the hardest part fer me was
the Drilling of the holes fer the new fuel pump in the frame (broke a drill
bit =-) and mounting the mounting bracket (holds the SCer) I had to take
the dremel to 2 of the 3 holes to make them fit (just a small amount) and
everything went good from there...

I have run it without the new pump, and you can see why they give you
another one =-) I can powerbrake from 1500 RPMS and it'll snap your neck
now.. (still dosent spin one bit) (yay) and if you keep it floored, she
does ok till you get to about 2000-2500 RPMs, then it kinda takes a sec then
starts to go again till you get to about 4k, then that is when you can tell
it needs more gas real bad... from 1st to 2nd, it backfires one or two
times, then hauls ass in 2nd to 70... (havent had it on the interstate
yet... cant say anything fer 3rd)
Under 1/2 to 3/4 throttle, I could probably run another 15.5 run easy,
because its getting all the fuel it needs... but still cant wait to get that
fuel it needs... one of my buddys that drives a 14sec (almost 13 sec) T/A
said it felt like a 14.5ish truck now, thats with out fuel..
The powerdyne is silent at a stoplight, but 1k-2.5k RPMs and you can hear a
whine (not too loud, kinda quiet, but you can here it...) my bro heard it
when I pulled up in the driveway... After driving it for a long time on the
faster roads, and runnin it hard, the SCer is just warm, as is the air
hat... (yay!!)
Right when it studders I'm hitting 7PSI which means no leaks fer me! =)
I'll let yall know how the bad dak feels after the Fuel gets in there... as
with a few pics too....

Questions/Comments coolva1@home.com

Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual's w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 2 Electric Fans
180 T-stat, MSD 8.5 wires, Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1, Mod'd intake
Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, MP Puter, Powerdyne 6PSI
Edelbrock Headers/Y-pipe, Exhaust cutout B4 cat
BEST 1/4 15.488 @ 86.23 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ