Re: Trailer Wiring Plug: Corrosion

From: Doug Fedeli (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 14:17:14 EDT

Kyle
I've got a 6 wire setup for my camper and when it was put in they put enough
slack in the wires to push the wires up through the gap in the tailgate. The
plug goes in the bed and out of the weather. The only time I had to replace it
was when I wrapped it around the hitch and it came loose and I dragged it on the
road.

Doug Fedeli.