Re: Mopar Meet Pic's

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 15:19:26 EDT

Josh,
     Great job on the pic's. I need to get a new digital, my old Casio
sucks wind. I'm going to swipe some of your pics to put up on the "Mopars
in Motion" website. I'll give you credit for it of course.

Tom,
     It would have been nice if you had been there. Josh and I were the
only DML members there and I had my Ram. The weather held out until about
2PM and then all Hell broke loose. It poured. We got the trophy
presentations all screwed up because of the confusion when everyone ran
under the tent. I was looking forward to a DML Go-Kart Grand Prix. Maybe we
can try again when "Northeast Mighty Mopars" has their show there the last
weekend in August. I'm still waiting on the rear gears for the Dak. They
keep getting back ordered on me. I hope they come in soon, I need to get
that truck back on the road before Bloomsburg. I definately want it for
Carlisle the week after. That only gives me a couple of weeks.

Chuck and Kevin,
    Where the hell were you guys? I thought you were coming!

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4 and 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM