Whooped a Honda

From: Dan Jones (amishpimp93@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 02:33:34 EDT

I greased a Civic tonight(wed). Me and my freind had just dropped off his
gf and started down the road to go home. At the stop sign, i saw some
headlights approching rather quickly. Both me and him turned right to go
down a stretch of road that was about a mile long, wide and straight. When
i got to about 25mph I saw his headlights whip to the left to pass me, by
the time i realized this, his hood was about at my bed. I punched it and
the truck shifted down and both of us went at it. He reached my door and my
freind looked over at the car. It was a black, shiny, 99 Civic that had a
fart pipe and a spoiler on it. I could hear his engine revvin like a pissed
off flock of bee's. At about 45 he was loosing it big time. At 60 I left
him in the dust. It seems like that airplane wing he had attached didn't do
anything for him, neither the Foldgers can! It was great, I love my
Dakota!!!!! Another score for the Dak!

P.S. My O/D was on the whole time! When are these guys gonna learn? When
they mess with the dak, they are in the back of the pack.

97' Dak CC Auto 5.2
Gibson Exhaust, K&N,
My new address: http://www.black-dakota.com/