RE: Noises from Rear End V6 SLT

From: Eng, Kenneth (kenneth.eng@datajump.com)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 10:39:53 EDT

Mine is a 98 CC Sport V6 4x2 Auto 3.55 LSD. While in stop and go traffic
this morning I heard the sound when I was only doing about 10 mph. The
noise would only occur when I am on the gas and go away when I lift off the
gas. I did first notice this noise when doing 45mph. At 45mph the noise
would go away also when I lift off the gas or when I am moving above 45mph.

Ken