RE: RE: Air Raid & Resetting the Truck CPU

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 12:30:50 EDT

Matt, soon you will be in the 12's with a 8PSI Super Charger or high 11's.

I talked to Chuck (he got his inform from Tony) and he said, remove the
negative ground from the battery and wait minimal of 30 seconds. Then click
the key three times to the right. Reattached the cable and drive it for
short distance (it took within 20 minutes) and the computer adjusted itself.
However, I was not impressed when the computer did the adjustment. I going
to reinstall the DC air intake and readjust to the old default map. Then
reapply the Air Raid again.

I would expect a 1/10-2/10 seconds drop from your time. Are you going out
the rear or dual side exhaust? Did you change the water thermo unit?

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC