Re: Borla Headers for 4.7

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 13:01:06 EDT

At 12:29 PM 6/15/00 EDT, you wrote:
>Just got off the phone with Borla. They claim 14 HP increase, dynoed at the
>rear wheels. Also talked to JBA, they wont have our application ready till
>November. Anybody know if 14 HP increase is good? Seems to me it could be
>better.

If the claim is true, that's pretty good for today's computer-controlled
vehicles ... on old carbed muscle cars with big blocks, then not so great.

Bob. Ontario, Canada
97 Dakota CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.92SG, auto., 4x2, 14.737 @ 91.75
96 Grand Caravan ES, 3.8L
85 Shelby Intercooled Turbo Charger, 2.2L, 5-spd man.
70 Challenger, 383-4bbl, slap-stik auto., 3.23, hemi orange, #s matching