Re: Re: att Bernd: RE: Got my Powerdyne 100% complete

From: TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 18:03:48 EDT

In a message dated 6/15/2000 2:55:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
bernd@texas.net writes:

<< You want to build yourself a Supercharged, High Performance Engine.
 Soooo...would you:

 (A) Install the factory pushrods, rocker arms, and single row timing chain
 set
 or
 (B) Install Case Hardened (Chromoly) Pushrods, Factory Ratio Roller Rockers,
 and a Double-Row "True Roller" Timing Chain?

 (The pushrods are optional of course...but look at the overall reliability
 and safety factors before making a decision)

 - Bernd >>

    I have the Hardened push rods and roller rockers, How much of a pain in
the a** is it to put the timing chain on..
                    Thanks, Ted O.