#dakotatruck in IRC

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 18:49:00 EDT

I know some of you already know about and frequent the dakota channel in
IRC, but I wanted to post since it's been awhile and we've gotten a lot of
new peeps since then, yadda yadda yadda...

Anywho, Tim Berry and I think it's a good idea that all of us that post
often to the DML (i.e. many times per day) should get in the dakota
chatroom.

For those unfamiliar with IRC, goto www.mirc.com and download their IRC
client. Once you get it installed and setup (rather straight-forward
process), connect to an "efnet" server there are several to use:
irc.emory.edu , irc.concentric.net , irc.core.com just to name a few.. once
you've gotten connected to an irc server, join up #dakotatruck and look for
us. Often times everyone is idle, so just give a shout and see who's
around... and no, it doesn't cost anything...
    Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
      95 318 4x4 CC auto
  www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4
    fast4x4@bellsouth.net