i'm not sure what happened but...

From: Ohm347@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 16 2000 - 02:20:24 EDT

it started inocently enough. lease ended on my 98 sport+ cc 5.2l, 4x4,
5speed so i called up the dealer to set up either a new lease or a purchase
on it. well after 4 hours of crunching the numbers and comparing apples to
oranges in the lease or buy world i came to the conclusion that i wanted to
buy my truck so i could have a lower payment and i didn't really care about
negative equity at the end of thirty six months because compound interest
would put the difference in my pocket anyways. then that bastard of a
slaesman (god bless his soul) says "what if i told you i can put you in the
identical truck as yours only a 2000 model with the full warranty ahead of it
for just eight dollars a month more than what you are willing to pay to buy
your 98. what would you say to that?"
well i bet you can't guess who's picking up there 00 sport+ cc 4.7l, 4x4,
5speed tomorrow.
anybody need a good price on a k&n fipk for a 98 to 99 5.2 or 5.9 dakota or
durango? i just happen to have one that is about four months old and back in
its original box with its instructions. and along the same lines...does
anyone know how i can get a four week old 3" gibson side exit cat back
exhaust off my truck. that part of this deal hurts. there has got to be
some way to pull that thing off and switch it out for the 4.7's cat back.

its kind of funny in a way. i was just starting to get going on tricking out
my truck and now it's going to be replaced. thank christ i didn't buy the
scer from kuk yet. do they make one for the 4.7? Oh yeah. fresh cherry
engine never been touched. this is going to be fun no waiting around humming
and hawing about mods this time. straight to the aftermarket here i come
WOOOOHOOOO.

sorry about the length but i'm a little pumped right now.
derek