I am embarassed!

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Fri Jun 16 2000 - 15:26:40 EDT

I've been struggling with trying to get those header bolts tightened
to get rid of the exhaust leak. Just had a hard time getting to
them, and the truck was running real rough. So I said, FINE! BE
THAT WAY! and took it to Meineke to ask them to tighten them for me
(the weenie way out) Once I managed to get them to understand that
it was aftermarket headers, they had a look. After a short time, the
guy came and got me, to show me something. One of the plug wires was
arcing! And why was it arcing? Cause it wasn't pushed onto the plug
far enough.
Doh!!! I am really, really, embarassed.
Least they didn't charge me anything.

Flip

ps. On the way back, I passed a nice white Gen III Dak Sport, with
the "DODGE" graphic on the tailgate replaced with "TONKA".

http://www.care2.com - Homebase for people who care about the Environment!