1/18 replicas of Dakota and Durango

From: Looper (davidalooper@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 16 2000 - 16:05:22 EDT

I ordered one of these for my son and thought some of
you may want one.

_Here Is the email form the guy I bought mine
from_________________________________________
Yes, I do have more of these. Pic location

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewItem&item=348988800

The photo will be there for another 24 days. I can
also email photo to anyone
who request it. I can sell these Dakota trucks by the
case lot of 12 for
$240.00 + $10.00 shipping. This is dealer price --
which is what I would sell
them to Dodge Dealership for. Remember that these are
plastic promos and are
not intended to be used as a toy. They are an adult
collectible.
Sometime in November, I will be getting in 1/18 D/C
Dodge Durango made by
Anson. They are also going to do the Dakota later --
near the 1st of January
of 2001. These will be running around $30 -- $35
each. I will better know
the exact price when I get them in.
I hope this helps answer your questions. Email me if
you have any other
requests. I also have 1/25 PT Cruiser promos coming in
Red or Silver in
November - limited to only 2500 of each color. These
will sellout fast!
Taking pre-orders for them at $22.00 each.
His email is VIPERUNNER@aol.com