now: KUK, selling? Re: i'm not sure what happened but...

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 16 2000 - 21:09:51 EDT

wait a minute. Kuk is selling a supercharger? I'm all ears man.

<< its kind of funny in a way. i was just starting to get going on tricking
out
 my truck and now it's going to be replaced. thank christ i didn't buy the
 scer from kuk yet. do they make one for the 4.7? Oh yeah. fresh cherry
 engine never been touched. this is going to be fun no waiting around
humming
 and hawing about mods this time. straight to the aftermarket here i come
 WOOOOHOOOO. >>