RE: I'VE BEEN ROBBED!!(Greg)

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sat Jun 17 2000 - 14:11:44 EDT

> > Funny Bob.. Tell ya what.. You name the Wednesday night
> > that you want to meet at E-Town for a grudge run.. Best ET/MPH gets
bragging
> > rights and dinner.. Sound fair...or are you chicken??? ;-)
> >
> Easy now.....don't have a stroke.
> My pride wouldn't be hurt if I lost......and I think I can
> afford to buy you dinner.

Me have a stoke?? Nah.. Maybe if I lost..I'm taking out that 100+ pound
toolbox out today. Getting ready for a bedliner. Actually started to clean
the junk out of the back. Karen(the other half) has made comments that the
truck was a rolling pitstop/detail shop/rescue unit with all the stuff I
carried (now that I have a place to store the stuff that's gonna change).

> Talking about afford...you think your better half would want
> to run a cost on auto ins. for me?

I dunno.. You can give her a call (732-388-8080 m/f 8-5)... I don't see any
reason why not. But give her a call.

Greg
95 Dakota Sport CC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ