Re: Truck Pulling Right

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sun Jun 18 2000 - 10:25:22 EDT

At 10:21 AM 6/18/00 -0400, you wrote:
>... I'm due for another tire rotation soon so I'll check 'em again then.
>The thing is I only get squealing/noise from the rear drums and no noise
>at all from the front brakes.

Tom

In my experience, a common cause is accumulated brake pad dust that's been
glazed on the drums. I have had the squealing noise (not loud and usually
only on light braking) on my Dak. I pulled the drums and used brake
cleaner to clean them ... I don't notice the squealing anymore ... seemed
that the passenger rear was the main culprit on mine.

Hope this helps.

Bob