RE: DML Digest V4 #2113

From: Chuck Jeter (helomedic@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jun 18 2000 - 21:01:04 EDT

I just had my Flowmaster 2 chamber twice pipes with 4" tips installed today
and they sound GREAT!!! I must suggest to all looking for an aggressive
sound with performance to match. Thanks to all who contributed to the DML
as that was how I decided which muffler to use.
Chuck Jeter
'95 Sport CC, 5.2L, 2WD, 5Spd.
10"X3" FABM, 180 T-Stat