RE: Daks in Hell

From: Curt Coulter (curt@cjnetworking.com)
Date: Sun Jun 18 2000 - 21:42:16 EDT

Yeah, I read about it and I must say, I'm damned Jealous!! I would have
loved to have an R/T to go hang out with everyone, and the plant tour
would've been very cool. Just cuz us non R/T guys need trucks to do actual
towing and work, doesn't mean we love them any less... ;-) I've never made
it into a final assembly plant, but I've been in Trenton engine many times
with my father way back when (he's long since retired).

Perhaps this is the one good reason to get R/T decals for a non R/T truck?
;-) (please note the emoticon and let's not bring back the flame war about
that.. ;-)

/Curt