Track runs up....

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 00:11:35 EDT

i got the tail end of my 14.92 run up... (bout a meg)
http://www.geocities.com/coolva/14.92_91.88_coolva.mpg
and I have another that is 14.95 (i let up right at the end because I fergot
that in my by-run I could break out and still continue... btw, Score another
2nd place fer the dak.... (C class) I now have a trophy, and medal (goes
round yer neck)
14.95 run is at
http://www.geocities.com/coolva/14.95_90.25_coolva.mpg
comments n stuff to coolva1@home.com thanks =)
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual's w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 2 Electric Fans
180 T-stat, MSD 8.5 wires, Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1, Mod'd intake
Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, MP Puter, Powerdyne 6PSI
Edelbrock Headers/Y-pipe, Exhaust cutout B4 cat
BEST 1/4 14.92@91.88 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ