Re: re:DML:HEMI Grand Cherokee?

From: Sean Bruckman (bruckman@urisp.com)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 13:29:12 EDT

I think it was a slight exaggeration... perhaps since it will be AWD, it
could beat a current model year version of a vette 0-60 or maybe even
handling-wise. (which may seem hard to believe, but were're talking about a
performance vehicle from 3+ years from now against a 2000 vette.)

Of course it's not going to beat the best sportscar options from the
domestic Ford and GM selection... but we also know that Ford and GM have no
chance against the next Viper, set to debut in about 2 years, with a 7.7L
V-10 that puts out "substantially greater" than 500 horsepower. (so we can
all expect hennessey to put out a 1000 hp naturally aspirated package...oh
please please please)

Sean