Pics are up!!!!

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 14:46:37 EDT

Thanks to Preacher, I now have some updated pics of my Dak on his website.
The pics I had on there before were taken with a 35MM camera and the new
pics were taken with a digital camera. I really love the quality of the pics
this digital camera puts out, but this was really my first time using a
digital camera so the pics may not be as good as they could have been. Any
questions concerning the pics, just ask. I have a pic on there just to show
how small the Magellan 315 GPS is, compared to my cell phone.
http://www.bastaards.org/Kyle.htm

Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6