RE: RE: 4.7 Questions Re:Chris

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 21:03:50 EDT

No I am gonna hve to miss C@C. Sorry... But RI is a long way from
Carlise... if it were a bit more local I would attend but the cash is not
available for a room... I did pick up some traction bars tonight, the local
autozone wanted $30 for the chrome bars and $45 for the yellow ones. In
the interest of saving cash I went with the chrome, If I like them but
don't loke them yellow I am gonna sandblast them and paint them.

Chris

> hee hee, Chris, Stop by Autozone, they have the traction bars for 30 bucks,
>get a can of black spray paint and paint them suckers.
>You gonna be at Chryslers@ Carlisle???
>
>Matt

'00 CC, 4.7, 5-sp, 3923's, Gibson Duals, Lakewood Traction Bars