> Re: Rear Spoiler / Interior Help Needed

From: rrsegarra (rrsegarra@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 22:31:20 EDT

Hey Bob

Depends on what your definition of cheap. You can get a wood dash kit for
about $125. They are easy to install, they also sell carbon fiber and
simulated carbon fiber kits for your dash. A friend of mine once painted the
bulbs of his interior lights which had a cool effect at night but you do
loose brightness. Concerning painting the inside SEM does sell interior
paint in a spray can. This looks cool at first but it does not wear that
well.

Ralph
99 dak
318