Re: Re[2]: Re: MPI: round 2

From: frank golembieski (editzero@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 03:12:35 EDT

ok the deal was that you yanked the TB and saw traces
of oil right ? this is why they don't make clear
engines . a very small amount of oil gets vaperized in
you engine every time it fires(friction..heat.blow by
. ect ) this vapor is then pulled out by the PCV clean
air comes in through the filter on the drivers side
and the old gets sucked out thought vacume on the
passenger side through the PCV and into the intake
manifold this does not hurt the engine the gases just
burn up and you get a oily looking manifold . Mike you
should be fine unless you opened the TB and saw oil
dripping from the inlet from the PVC valve
Frank 94 5.2 spoR/T
Frank 94 5.2 sport