Re: Re: GPS holder

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 11:18:09 EDT

Preacher,
Yeah you a right. I have seen various GPS mounts, I just dont like the ones
for my 315; which is a suction cup windshield type mount. Since they are
rather similar in size, I think I will just take the GPS with me to a couple
of store which sell cell phone vehicle mounts and see how they fit.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6..........Real Dakotas Are Built, Not Bought
http://www.bastaards.org/Kyle.htm