MPI injectors mounts done

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 00:17:07 EDT

Well I busted out the hacksaw this afternoon and trimmed the rail mounts..
being the dummy I can be, I sawed off 3/8" instead of 3/16" (read the ruler
marks Jon....) but no big deal, the bolts bottomed out and wouldn't tighten
down, so I took the pieces that I hacked off and used them as washers..
badda bing badda boom, injectors sit down nice and I got some CUSTOM fuel
rail mounting washers out of the deal. Didn't bother with the computer
reset, maybe tommorrow if work is slow again... No noticeable difference,
but I still walked that DSM so I'm happier than a treed coon
    Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
      95 318 4x4 CC auto
  www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4
    fast4x4@bellsouth.net