Towing bumper?

From: Korey Atterberry (korey99@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 17:57:49 EDT

Hey all-

  The neighbor kid decided it would be a great idea to ride his bike,
jump off, and let it hit my rear bumper. Brilliant, in my book.
Anyway, it's about $510 damage according to the estimate I got. The
kid's dad's going to pay for that damage (he just doesn't know it yet).

  My question is, does anyone know of a replacement bumper for towing?
Now would be the time to make this change, if any. My dad's got a DMI
bumper on his ferd truck and it'll tow 5000-6000 lbs. I'm not going to
tow anything big, probably 2000-3000 at the most. Is there anything on
the market that will function well for a trailer ball and still look
good on the truck? Either that or a "hidden hitch" that I've heard
people talk about. I've got a black 2000 sport.

Korey Atterberry