Re: Wiper Arms???

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 22:05:03 EDT

In a message dated 6/20/00 6:52:09 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com writes:

> Well, the "T-man" paid a visit over the weekend. I was trying to strip the
> paint off my wiper arms to repaint them. To make a sad story short, they
> are now in the trash can in an unusable state. Anyone know of a nice
> replacement wiper arm?
> Thanks,
> Rich - Ashburn, VA
> PS. Moral: Don't let the "T-man" come for a visit!

Well personally I wanted a set that I could try to match to ym truck working
at Napa I was able to find em. If it's an older Dakota Napa can order them
for you, I don't know about 97+ ones though...

Greg

PS Having wiper arms painted Blue adn silver (to match stripes) looks VERY
cool