Re: Brake dust shields

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 22:17:42 EDT

In a message dated 6/21/00 5:45:20 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
Redmopar99@aol.com writes:

> I hear they work really good .... I just can't find them for a 6 bolt
> pattern
> on a 15" rim. The only 6 bolts I can find are for 16" and up. If you can
> find
> them get them. Oh and let me know where you find them too so I can get
some.

> Later!
> Aaron
> 99 RC V6 4X2

Well, now that I have decided to stick with ym stocker 15s, I personally am
going to go to a machince shop and get them to custom cut 4 circles that are
the exact size of my wheels so that it fits perfect (and FULLY seals the
brakes from front of wheel) use some door edge guard around the outside for
a tight fit... They did it on the HotRod Hemi Dakota looked nice, but I am
gunna paint mine blue (make wheels a bit more interesting....)

Greg