Custom Hoods info

From: ²~Kevin Hoegen~² (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 23:19:34 EDT

Someone stopped by my site and asked me where he can find info on getting an
after market hood for his dak. I originally was going to have him simply
become a member and ask the list but had trouble with the DML site link.

So, if anyone has information on aftermarket hoods, could you send your
response to this person listed below. I assured him that the DML is a
powerful tool, so hopefully yall can help him out.

respond to: ramsey11@home.com

Thanks
Kevin Hoegen
hoegen@kersur.net
http://www.kersur.net/~hoegen
99 Solar Yellow CC Sport S/T
Quick-D TB - HomeDepot Air Intake
Custom Graphics/AR-767s with Sport Challenger 255/60s