RE: RE: C@C/ All Chrysler Nats

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2000 - 09:12:03 EDT

I just called Carlisle Productions to get a count on how many folks have
pre-reg'd for the fun field. Unfortunately, they won't be able to give us a
count of entries until Monday because of the busy schedule this weekend with
the all-Truck national show.
 I do know that Shane, a friend of mine "Al" and myself have registered,
thats 3 :)
Anybody else registered out there???

Matt