Re: MPI Intake Manifold For Magnum Engines

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2000 - 10:56:20 EDT

At 09:18 AM 6/22/00 EDT, you wrote:
>Wait! let me guess, a Yugo pulling a trailer?

>> I did a pb of 14.737 @ 91.75 three Sundays back at Cayuga Dragway.
>> Last Saturday at Mopar day at St. Thomas Dragway, I did a 14.767 @ 91.84
>> after having to spot my opponent a 9.08 sec. lead. Bob

I wish it was then he would not have been so far down the track when I
launched
(people say he was half way down when I left). It was a RamCharger ... maybe
with a 4 cylinder (?) ... sounds about right ... half the cylinders; half the
distance :-) Oh, oh ... I know that I'm going to regret writing that!!!

Bob