Jon's BBQ

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2000 - 16:48:03 EDT

Hi, all.

To all those intending to go to Jon's BBQ on the 1st,
I'll be bringing along my scanner and doing an unscheduled
event (if Jon doesn't mind).

If you want any readouts or resets, please email me privately
with: your year
       your engine
       your tranny type (auto. or manual)
       cab type
       4x2 or 4x4
       any specific readouts or resets in mind

This will ensure that I bring along the proper s/w cartridges,
cables and connectors, and printed material.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to stay the whole day (have my
1.5 month old granddaughter for the whole weekend). I hope to get
there around 10 a.m. (~2 hour drive) and may be arriving in a convoy
of 3 trucks (Jim's '91 318 4x4 winner of last Sat.s Truck class 1/4
at St. Thomas Dragway and Jeff's V10 black beauty Ram). I'll have to
leave around 3 p.m. but really wanted to meet some of the DMLers in
the NY area.

See you there and drop me a line if you need some scanning
on your truck.

Bob