Re: DML Digest V4 #2131

From: Darren Asuncion (dakotaguy1999@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 02:11:23 EDT

Hi everyone,

My Dakota has been doing this "harsh engagement" into reverse since it was
new. I figured it was normal. Anyway this problem has been getting worse
as the truck started getting more miles on it. If anyone has any ideas how
to correct this problem, or the procedure outlined in this TSB I'd really
appreciate it if you could reply to my e-mail : dakotaguy1999@yahoo.com.
Thanks a bunch for the help!

-Darren Asuncion
'99 Intense blue CC Sport + 4x4, 5.2V8, 44RE automatic, 3.55 lsd, 4 wheel
ABS
http://www.geocities.com/dakotaguy1999/dakota.html